Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

Is there anything to Improve the site. Post in this topic!

Aziti
    Aziti
    Admin
    Admin

Is there anything to Improve the site. Post in this topic! Empty Is there anything to Improve the site. Post in this topic!

Post  Aziti Thu Sep 24, 2009 1:00 pm

Is there anything I could do to improve this site. Please post here.

Smile
    Professer_Bellom
    Professer_Bellom

Is there anything to Improve the site. Post in this topic! Empty Re: Is there anything to Improve the site. Post in this topic!

Post  Professer_Bellom Thu Sep 24, 2009 1:04 pm

Aziti wrote:Is there anything I could do to improve this site. Please post here.

Smile
    I think this is perfectly fine, we just need a group of daring fellows to join!
    Aziti
    Aziti
    Admin
    Admin

Is there anything to Improve the site. Post in this topic! Empty Re: Is there anything to Improve the site. Post in this topic!

Post  Aziti Thu Sep 24, 2009 2:21 pm

Professer_Bellom wrote:
    Aziti wrote:Is there anything I could do to improve this site. Please post here.

Smile
    I think this is perfectly fine, we just need a group of daring fellows to join!

Your right. Totally..
    DrNGin
    DrNGin
    sF GFX Team
    sF GFX Team

Post  DrNGin Fri Sep 25, 2009 2:37 pm

the GFX forum could use a sig shop section instead of a request section. things get hectic when there aren't sig shops in GFX/sig forums. trust me, i've witnessed it.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Jun 21, 2024 1:58 am